Nice Board

If you got something to say, it goes here.

Postby Captain Zedo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

I like this board. It's like working in Office. It's always nice to have a couple of boards and file sources running in case something goes wrong with one or the other.

Captain Zedo :geek:
Captain Zedo Offline

Site Admin

Postby Rotary » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Indeed a nice board, and I like the overview of the available stuff including direct downloads/links. Hopefully I can add my finished remake here in the future ;)
Rotary Offline

Postby riedquat » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Beautiful board indeed, it brings lots of good memories! :violin: :dance: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Whats up with the duplicated smilies? :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :idea: :idea: :oops: :oops:

Image :think:
riedquat Offline

Postby RoadDemon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 am

riedquat wrote:Beautiful board indeed, it brings lots of good memories! :violin: :dance: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Whats up with the duplicated smilies? :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :idea: :idea: :oops: :oops:

Yea, I havent finished organizing them yet. Been feeling a bit lazy lately. But, I'll get to it here eventually. :happy-partydance: Image
RoadDemon Offline

Site Admin

Postby riedquat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

RoadDemon wrote:
riedquat wrote:Beautiful board indeed, it brings lots of good memories! :violin: :dance: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Yea, I havent finished organizing them yet. Been feeling a bit lazy lately. But, I'll get to it here eventually. :happy-partydance: Image

I know! I remember your profuse use of smilies from time back :whistle:
riedquat Offline

Return to General